Call for Proposals for ink.
Sorry! This event has passed, visit our events calendar to look for other programs. Don’t miss another event – sign up for our eNewsletter!
is an exhibit of work created with ink medium including:
- tattoo art
- pen and ink drawing
- ink brush painting
- mixed media
Ink must be the primary medium. NO oil, watercolor, pastel, or 3D sculpture accepted.
- Artists must be 18 years of age or older.
- Work must be hand-delivered, framed, and ready to hang with hooks, wire, and/or sawtooth hangers.
- Work must be labeled using the Library Entry Form. Works that are not identified will not be accepted.
- Two-dimensional or wall work will be accepted; work must not exceed 36” with frame.
- Small 3-dimensional work that can be placed in the Third Floor Gallery display case will be accepted.
- The Library cannot accept free-standing work that requires a pedestal.
- Artwork cannot weigh more than 30 pounds.
- Limit of two (2) entries per person.
The Library accepts 15% of the sale price of any artwork.
Drop-Off and Pick Up Schedule
Drop-off of Entries (no entry fee):
Sunday, Jan. 28, 1-4 pm
Monday, January 29 & Tuesday, January 30, 10 am – 4 pm.
Reception: Sunday, Feb. 4, 2-4 pm
Pick-up of artwork
Sunday, Feb. 25, 4-5 pm
Monday, Feb. 26: 10 am – 4 pm
Tuesday, Feb. 27: 10 am – 1 pm
Image: Blue Ink by Grace Martin is licensed under CC BY 2.0/image rotated & cropped, text added.