Are you a Mahopac/Mahopac School District resident who is unable to come to the Library due to illness, accident or mobility problems?
Let us come to you!
Eligible patrons can have up to 25 library items delivered to their door. There is no fee for this service and overdue fees will not be charged.
- Print & complete these forms:
- Application for Homebound Services
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Homebound Delivery Service Reading and Material Preference form
- Hold Harmless Release form
For complete details
Including information about eligibility, delivery schedules, limits and fines, see the Homebound Services section of the Mahopac Library’s Policies.
Photo: Gary B. Watts. is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0/cropped from original.