- Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art
- American Museum of Natural History*
- Boscobel Restoration House and Gardens
- Bruce Museum
- Danbury Railway Museum
- Frick Collection
- Guggenheim Museum
- Hammond Museum & Stroll Garden
- Hudson River Museum
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Katonah Museum of Art
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk
- Museum of the City of New York
- Mystic Aquarium
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children
- Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture in Pocantico Hills
Limit 1 per family. Passes may be borrowed for four (4) days, no renewals or reservations. Passes may not be returned to other libraries and must be returned to the Mahopac Library Circulation desk (the book drop can not be used). Overdue fee is $10/day.
*American Museum of Natural History passes are single use vouchers. Limit 1 voucher per family, per calendar year.
- be Mahopac/Mahopac Central School District Residents
- be 18 years or older
- have a library card that has no fines, fees or overdue materials
For complete details on this program, see the Museum Passes section of the Mahopac Library Policies.
This project is sponsored by the Friends of Mahopac Public Library.