Lunch and Learn: Alzheimer’s Disease
Sorry! This event has passed, visit our events calendar to look for other programs. Don’t miss another event – sign up for our eNewsletter!
Understanding the Legal and Financial Issues
Presented by the Alzheimer’s Association Hudson Valley Chapter
Community Room, 3rd Floor
Learn about the legal and financial issues to consider, how to put plans in place, and how to access legal and financial resources near you. Topics covered include:
- making legal plans that fit your needs
- legal documents that you’ll need
- how to find legal and financial assistance
- practical strategies for making a long-term
- plan of care
- government programs that can help pay for care.
11 am – 12 pm Legal Planning Presentation
12 – 12:30 pm Lunch provided by the Alzheimer’s Association
12:30 – 2 pm – Financial Planning Presentation
(A question and answer period will follow each presentation)
Image Alzheimer’s Disease is licensed under CC BY 2.0/cropped from original.