Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer’s Disease
Presenter: Brian Miller L. Miller, Esq, of Littman Krooks
This program will be held via Zoom
The diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease makes planning more important than ever. This comprehensive program will offer information about legal and financial issues to consider, how to put plans in place and how to access legal and financial resources near you. Topics covered will include:
- making legal plans that fit your needs,
- legal documents you’ll need,
- how to find legal and financial assistance,
- practical strategies for making a long-term care plan,
- and government programs that can help pay for care.
Registration is required.