Drew Seminary Talk
Presenter Amy Campanaro
Off-site (various locations)
Learn about the Drew Seminary or the Drew Ladies Seminary as it was known. It was started by James Raymond in 1848. Daniel Drew took control in 1866 and began an expansion. Instruction ceased there in 1952.
This talk is part of the Putnam County Libraries Association local history series presented by Amy Campanaro, Local Historian.