Be Prepared – Hospital Stays, Palliative & Hospice Care
Cancelled due to closure. Will be rescheduled.
Presenter: Martina Petersen
Third Floor Meeting Room
Learn how to prepare for a hospital stay:
- find hospital ratings
- find the best medical provider
- when is it appropriate to get a second opinion
- what is the best time to schedule a procedure
- what should you bring for your hospital stay
- how can you prevent complications
- and more!
Also, gain insight into the difference between palliative and hospice care.
Registration is requested.