Asset Allocation and Modern Portfolio Theory
January 24th at 7:30pm
Presenter: Mark Lange, from the Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA).
This program is happening via Zoom
- Common Investment mistakes
- Investment risks
- What is Asset Allocation
- Who developed it and why
- Why it is used as the primary element to manage investment portfolios
- What benefits will you derive from using it
- Conventional asset classes
- Unconventional asset classes
- What doesn’t it cover that I should be thinking about
Registration with a valid email address is required.
This series is brought to you by the Putnam County Libraries, and the Field Library in Peekskill, NY.