Mahopac Public Library has partnered with Webucator to bring you free online self-paced courses on Web Development, Microsoft, Adobe, Java and more!
You can take any Webucator self-paced course for free!
Some of the topics include:
- Microsoft Technologies and Software
- Adobe Software
- Web Development Technologies
- Mobile Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- SQL and XML
- And much more!
Course Content Includes:
- Presentations: Watch interactive video presentations from an expert instructor who walks you through the content of the course.
- Readings: Course content is introduced with concise, easy readings.
- Exercises: Real-work exercises enforce the learnings from the presentations and enable you to test your knowledge.
- Quizzes: Quizzes are scattered throughout the course to reinforce important concepts and lessons.
- Choose any of Webucator’s self-paced courses.
- Click “Buy Now” or “Order Now”.
- At the billing form*, choose ‘Webucator Vouchers’ as your method of payment and enter the code:
Please note: you can register for as many courses as you would like. After registering, you will receive access to a student portal, where you can track your progress through each course you sign up for.
*Patron name & address is not required to access classes (patrons may use the library name and address instead of their own). However, a valid email address is required (this is how course material is delivered). Patrons need not supply names or addresses – instead they may use Mahopac Library’s name and address.
Find Out More