Life On Earth: Call for Entries
Life On Earth
February 1-28, 2020
Opening reception: February 2nd from 2:00-4:00 PM
How do you depict the biodiversity that exists on our planet, the elements that make up your connection to the Earth?
What is your response the environmental changes that occurring and how do you depict all the wonders, and the destruction, that we are experiencing – both personally and universally?
Entry Requirements (no entry fee)
- Artists must be 18 years of age or older
- Work must be hand-delivered, framed, and ready to hang with hooks, wire, and/or sawtooth hangers.
- Work must be labeled with the artist’s name, title of piece, medium and price (labels provided).
- Two-dimensional painting, drawing, photography, mixed media, or wall work will be accepted; work must not exceed 36″ with frame.
- Small three-dimensional work that can be placed in the Third Floor Gallery display case will be accepted.
- The Library cannot accept free-standing work that requires a pedestal.
- Artwork cannot weigh more than 30 pounds.
- Limit of (2) entries per person.
Mahopac Library accepts 15% of the sale price of any work. For information please call 845-628-2009, ext 108.
DROP OFF DATES:
Sunday, January 26th, 1 pm – 4:30 pm
Monday, January 27th, 10 am – 4 pm
Tuesday, January 28th, 12 pm – 6 pm
Wednesday, January 29th, 10 am – 4 pm